Fellowship Program Applicants
The Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Fellowship Program utilizes the Association of American Medical Colleges' Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Post-residency applications must be submitted through ERAS. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- To register with ERAS and review information regarding application procedures, requirements, and deadlines, please visit the ERAS website.
- Please visit the NRMP for details regarding the match process and registration information.
The application and interview process for 2024 fellowships is now open.
Fellowship Program Coordinator
3145 Porter Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94304
|Time of Year||Step in Application Process|
|July 5, 2023
||Applicants begin to upload applications to programs in ERAS|
|July 19, 2023
||Program(s) begin to download applications; program will review applications and make decisions about interview invitations|
|September - October 2023||Interview season; invitations to interview will be sent in September|
|September 27, 2023||Ranking opens|
|November 1, 2023
||Quota change deadline|
|November 15, 2023||Rank order list certification deadline|
|November 29, 2023||Match Day|
|July 5, 2024 (TBD)||Stanford GME orientation|
|July 8, 2024 (TBD)||Fellowship program begins|
Eligibility and Application Requirements
All applicants must have completed their residency from an ACGME-accredited program in either the U.S. or Canada. The Division of Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics welcomes out-of-state and out-of-country applicants; however, we do not provide advice or support for becoming legally able to practice medicine in the state of California. J1 visa holders are eligible to apply to our fellowship training program.
Additionally, all post-residency fellows must have a California Medical License prior to beginning their fellowship. Please visit the following websites for more information:
- California Medical License
- Medical Schools Recognized by the Medical Board of California
- USMLE III
- ECFMG (Educational Commission on Foreign Medical Graduates)
Please submit a completed ERAS application, which includes the following documentation:
- Medical School Transcript (certified English translation if from foreign institution)
- Three letters of recommendation (more than three is optional)
- Personal Statement
- Current CV
- USMLE transcript with scores to date
- MSPE/Dean's Letter (Required for U.S. medical schools; provide if available for foreign medical schools)
- Photograph for ERAS system (optional)